1. Write an application letter to Secretary General in a free format clearly highlighting the following:
- Venture background (what is it about? how old is it? how do you make income from it?)
- Needs description (why & how should we intervene?)
- How will you refund ITF members contribution through your venture (how does your venture generate income?)
2. Submit your application to the secretariat any time.
- All applications are reviewed during monthly volunteer staffs meeting at the secretariat who then forward the recommended applications to the board for approval therefore an application may take up to 2 months for final decision. The board will approve application depending on available funding.
3. Once the application has been approved the secretariat will notify the applicant and draft approval letter summarizing the venture, needs and how the intervention will be refunded. This approval letter will be signed by both Secretariat and applicant and serve as agreement.